also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, October 3, 2020

to me or through me


comes to me, 

or comes through me,

is a huge world of differences.

things that come to me

are in my narrative to process,

things that come through me

are for me to get out of the way of

and channel as clean as possible.

things that come to me 

click as idea or solutions, 

for me to work with privately,

while things that come through me

have a life of their own

and are usually pertinent and directly usable

as intuitions or insights 

or directions otherwise not considered

in rational ways of searching.

things that come to me

reveal as merit or worth going forward

in the self process of enrichment, 

while things that come through me

are skills in revelation,

that serve a great whole,

be that others or myself, 

in vaster ways of caring and service.

to me, has limits in self application. 

through me, provides for others

and uses me as a channel for source

to keep in self definition, as separate from.

but gaining skills of self development

through this is the activity 

of usage of skills or talents

that are there for the great cause of humankind

to me, gives me daily experiences to learn from

through me, allows for a great sense of self

as connected to a great whole of existence.

these two represent a world of differences,

in approach, harvest and service directives.

both co-exist but are seldom working together.

if so, all of humanity benefits, 

beyond what acknowledgment can realize . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment