also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 27, 2020

as if I cared, I would


our version of orderliness is soulless.

we shall breathe as existence on display.

experience is the life of the party.

conclusions are our diet into dis-ease.

personal wealth is the poverty of self, exemplified.

we are all witness to life without wisdom.

overtures of caring make up the day's worth.

the news is all emotional cookies, out of reach 

but still heart-warming aromas are served.

smart money is hot tracks 

in the melting snow.

comparative truth is a menu 

from the last century.

action packed can never wear 

the wardrobe of think-tank-comprehensive.

Halloween is not a holiday to many 

any more

but now a holy day 

for taking off the disguises.

the real truth is just a temporary job 

in passing.

if glaciers were the all of honesty

then the oceans are now filling with lies.

so maybe we are all boarder-line

and it's just a matter of time.

I wink at earth 

when I deliver the punch line

but earth doesn't get it, 

it's not a good audience for just listening.

supremacy is a dualistic thinking endgame

seduced into a linear point of view.

holding conclusions as beliefs

becomes a private method 

for self-achievement.

is this, as if I cared, 

I would? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment