also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 6, 2020

the door


at the doorstep of the unknowable,

where the future comes from,

but only step by step.

the past made it seem like a door to open.

but once there, in front of me,

it is not a door 

but a trust of openness,

to step into.

where each step secures itself by being,

going forward. 

yet only has the now of its plantedness.

all of movement 

has the now of recognition's premise,

but the past has lied about the future,

with baggage claims

and travel plans 

and where to go as with what to do.

recognition from the past 

is not traveling with.

I am going solo-sacred.

if recognition approaches me,

it will come from heartfelt deep within.

and the path I take

will be lit from the light within me.

time will alter itself to accommodate. 

I will only meet up

with the me in the ever of the making.

I am the elements 

for the making of each moment's remedy. 

alchemical breathes me into existence.

I am in the form of unrealized sexual and sacred.

my sex is eternal light transfixed as disguised.

I am a turn-on to higher self in camouflage.

my journey is possibly about undressing 

from the projections 

and the karmic lessons' wardrobe 

of whimsy and wonder,

of worry and woe.

I can only pass through this door but once,

then, no more, 

the door . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment