also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, October 31, 2020

if love is literal


where is what has no more give?

can I look at it 

and know that to be true?

what was it 

that gave out in the first place?

could I know that

and now be able to see for myself?

I originally thought 

give and take were much the same.

are there examples 

of what has no more take?

or was that stupid to start with?

anyways, I want to see

what has no more give.

I really don't know 

what that could mean.

is this an object of some means?

if it's a person

now I am really clueless.

is it that they have amazing resolve?

is this situational?

like no more money 

or something like that?

I don't think I know what give means.

if it isn't physical

then what is there to see?

oh, this is a figure of speech.

if love is literal,

why would we do that? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment