also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, September 28, 2020

time is creating momentous


memories are the syrup on moments.

they take much longer to cognitively digest.

familiarity steals the time between seconds

so that there is less space between tic to toc.

unfamiliarity is the tai chi activity

of a moment's occurrence.

humans in time is an anomaly

while fazing humans, in and out of time, 

is our norm.

the more I daydream, 

the less time it takes.

the more I habit, 

the less time I remember.

we made up time 

as a wingman for the self

yet I routinely go solo 

in all of these habitual manners.

the more I introspectively function, 

the more time becomes fluidity observed.

the more myopic my view, 

time is the swim 

that I am running.

I have a longer life 

by spontaneous perception,

while my life is shortened 

by conclusions held.

why make time out 

to be as momentous? . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment