also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 12, 2020

a better idea


having reasons in my head

yet with a myopia 

that is just too round about. 

as if my hand grip, 

busy with task of service,

is also staring back at me,

with a kind of backtalk readied,

in case a conversation between us broke out.

I, as a further witness version of myself,

am watching all of this.

somewhat reserved but alert to the aware,

noting all three of us 

can't all speak at the same time.

we share the same mouth for out loud

and internal dialogue doesn't express

the richness of the moment without evidence. 

I take a sigh,

as if to head the whole awareness off.

maybe one of us will falter

and loose the necessary interest

for this to continue

in a mind-swept way.

hey, I am just a monitor, reporting.

it's really about the two of them

but they seem to be depending on me

to make the groundbreaking move,

like to break this silence,

but not address the real issue at hand.

I didn't mean that as a pun either.

it's just about tension held

that outcrops into a grip.

and the grip,

busy with task, not appreciating 

the over-grab to do it.

yet in my mind,

I don't feel the need to be reminded 

by my body, 

what tension I have created that exists.

that is the least of my worries.

and so between the two of them,

I am supposed to come up with

an amicable transition

in which we are moving it along.

each to our own,

as if none of this is actually happening.

got any better ideas,

now that you've been inadvertently included? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment