also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, June 22, 2020

self-conscious 6/22/20

I am holding on to not being held.
I am surely aware of how unaware I am.
it's crowded is this self-aloneness space within.
I talk over my own self-listening, 
just to get a word in.
what I realize is not even that new to me.
seen it, done it, been there, 
yet seems so unreal.
sometimes I have no response 
to what I have said to myself.
when someones says to me, 
think it over, 
I don't know what that means.
if I had a bad experience, 
do I keep track of the commentary 
or do I just remember the experience?
if I knew how to get to there, 
do I have to want to go and do that?
so what is the point of being self-conscious
if it only generates more of the same?













No comments:

Post a Comment