also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, June 6, 2020

diner of lies 6/6/20

what is understanding's relationship with lies?
for every lie is also as a learning perception
as if a lead-dog's skills to a deeper truth.
a dimensional depth to knowing becomes evident.
slowly, all thoughts come to have a ground-figure context
wisdom is acquired as a skill-set
even truth in its half-life
is slowly becoming an in-time lie
for temporality has its momentary innocence
even if its backdrop is otherwise revealing
we all foster frames of reference 
as if they were truth revealing.
not sure what taken at face value means any more
always delving 
as if understanding has to explain it to me
it's like playing an intense game of tag
in which everything I understand
makes me it again
I'm it in so many games
I just want to tag someone 
with everything I know!
in the beginning, I got giddy
it was exciting to find the truth
then it became ongoing and effortful
sometimes I thought I was it
and later discovered I was not
now the game is everywhere 
my understanding wants to go
even though comprehension wants to play
most playgrounds are filled with chicanery and deceit
even honesty is only a piece of the pie
and never any more the whole meal
maybe understanding is just a hunger
and lies are just tastes to the palate 
nutrition seems to be 
more than I wanted to know
for tasting what I like
does not make me smarter
it just makes me feel more right
for feasting in a diner of lies . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment