also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, June 16, 2020

colorific 6/16/20

discovered that color is 
light speaking as a second language. 
a language of engagement,
conversing into an embrace 
and not just as an audience's view.
color is more than sight has the invitation to.
our theory of color 
is a diary of human perception's journey. 
color is speaking for you, 
before you had words.
color makes up the sense 
that we then make rational projections there of.
color is what do you feel-see 
before interpretation gets the best of us.
I wanted color to be a mandate for diversity
but instead, its frequencies laughed in my face.
I wanted color to have parenting skills,
to be in authorship to my ever curious eyes,
but color was minding its own business.
I was the intruder preaching for my common sense.
color has an integrity
that I have no basis of comprehension about,
yet color lives on
in the lucid pretend of our usage and account.
color has no handles, 
where as we are all grip.
if you can see where I am coming from
we are all vision blessed . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment