also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, June 4, 2020

knowing beyond knowledge 6/4/20

I don't want knowledge to be 
the base coat of understanding.
I want knowledge to be 
the zip-line to richer comprehension.
knowledge, as wallpaper retention, 
soon looses it presentation impact.
yes, I want knowledge to be kindly referential
but keen, fervent, animated, even agog,
to come from curiosity 
beyond the need to know.
knowledge is like an attendance award.
I want for the invitation knowledge offers
but the dance of it
has to come from emotion and spirit.
it has to be three dimensional frenetic
in a mind-buzz sort of way,
as collaboratively synergistic.
knowing unshared is soul without options . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment