also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, May 18, 2019

went for float 5/18/19


I thought meaningfulness boosted vitality.
I have doses of it daily.
I could overdose on meaningful
and think I am remaining healthy.
I could be thought-form icing on the cake
and still not be nutritionally sound.
what a bakery-of-life failure.
I got seduced into taste and flavor
and went for the simplicity of stimulation
as if readied to proof-read the story of my life
dressed with punctuation and font adoring.
this brain is active 
as if dancing all the way
yet I seem to be choking on the narrative.
right-mindedness is at half mast.
emotion is this vastness of ocean
and I went for mental-ness of float.
I am a death wish 
blowing out the candles,
politely put into words.
what I feel, has current forwarding it.
what I say, 
only has breath 
on its way leaving . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment