also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, May 3, 2019

presence to presence 5/3/19


where does meaning go 
after notice has had a sip?
does knowledge get a bunk in the brain
or is it all for billboard usage?
is there a volume button on the megaphone mouth
and if so, does it go all the way down to whisper,
and possibly even to include mute?
are the head-waters really the source of wisdom
or is it that we think that that is so?
does mind your own business mean
think what you like
but only speak when spoken to?
isn’t experience only a sidekick or a wingman?
what does the real you do for the human of being?
I know questions really only get to the front door,
what do I do, knock, pound, ring, yell or kick down?
hey, presence-to-presence is the real dialogue,
words come much later
as if lip service is in attendance.
and if you give me answers
that only makes it my puzzle to solve . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment