also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, May 24, 2019

one is one 5/24/19


look, it is like we did our entire relationship 
in one conversation.
yes, I know that sounds insane.
I am not talking about being topic bound
or content measured.
what I am saying is this:
at an energetic level,
we touched all tuning forks of our beings.
we soul survived all circumstances.
we lived beyond the distinction and boundaries of love.
I ethereally cried all of your tears
as you did of mine.
we went beyond siamese twins connection.
we have been the other gender and back.
we are one rocking chair of habit.
ours sighs start with one of us 
and end with the other.
being human, for either of us,
is now of a questionable need.
my sky is the origin of your rain 
and vice versa, supreme.
I bleed out of caring
as if your blood is mine to keep.
yours is buoyant
flowing through my veins.
so to say,
it was not the vocals that made this all so.
maybe the acoustics of our intimacy 
played its part.
surely, it was the choir of our sound
in the stairwell of our living it alive.
we go beyond the know of the other.
we are out of plurals to address this as such.
this talk is cheap,
until one is one,
woven together 
until the mind-boggling of one, is one 
grandly but silently, 
yet secretly, soulfully sung . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment