also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, May 27, 2019

evaporative is heaven 5/27/19


it seems like life is 
only snowflake to avalanche
yet I live for melt, stream to river, 
on to ocean, 
evaporation into cloud 
and the journey as a whole.
human existence seems winterized.
I mostly wanted the evaporative state,
the magic of ascension.
I know that gravity 
is the prominent religion
and that flow, in many forms, 
is sacred.
but I wanted the immaterial faceless state
where-by the collective moves on as one.
I wanted this subtle anointment of passage
from liquid to vapor to sky.
I get tired of the heavy handed viscosity,
the constant jostling 
of shoulder to shoulder conditions,
the burdensome ride-alongs in liquid 
that travel-with, 
the carry-ons and the floats, 
from here to there,
even the earth blanketing over my head.
I don't much care not for that either.
snowflake to avalanche is spectacular
it is hard-fought then into spectacular torrents
that chorus in their free-fall.
but I am drawn to the evaporative as mystical,
the quintessential, 
with its vapor eyes.
thermals are my angels upon me.
heaven-sent, returning me to the light.
where upon I will wander, 
on a soul journey
yet once again to serve.
then you will know me as snow.
eventually avalanche will come with passion.
we will all have tears
in both joy and sadness.
but I will leave for the mystical once again.
I will take the purity of your heart with me.
as I become one with the sky above
and within the spirit of your subtlety of sight 
and the sacredness of your knowing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment