also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, September 5, 2018

what breath gets 9/5/18


the world, by experience as intake
is never ending.
breath by unnoticed breath,
the onslaught of impact is unceasing.
I close my eyes to it
and the currents still move by me.
if I were deaf, dumb and blind,
the free-fall of this, as absence, 
would still overwhelm,
for I am a frog between croaks,
a humming bird between flaps,
a whale amidst contemplative dives.
I am clouds dubiously forming
and raindrops sharing sky-fall.
I am thermals laughing at circumstance,
keynote speakers worldwide launching.
I am audience, even in my act-outs.
when is an action not in the context 
of an undisclosed reaction?
expect, lobbies for my future.
surmise, holds in the cognitive pin-downs.
I am a screenplay of impulses
that never leaves the self of stage,
a conveyer belt of incessantcy,
the bleed of consciousness
from the cut of being.
I have drunk from the river of concerns.
liquidity is an ocean of doubt.
so when does a helium balloon 
know of its death first hand?
is last breath out the only answer? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment