also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, September 16, 2018

to clearly become 9/16/18


just here, as a bystander to my own breathing
as if always taking still-shots for thoughts
imagining my facial composition in response
creating access to my own judgmental facial posters 
then to share appropriately with my private self
this is all floating just slightly above 
the fast flow of boredom rushing by
I’d give my eye-teeth to see more clearly
but then that redundancy only runs into it self
some place within me
I have restless leg syndrome on the brain
not sure if anything can happen too fast
but I know that you know
that that is an audience response to being entertained
one of the secret contracts of language
is that there is a listener for the enactment
does talking to oneself fully qualify?
I am not sure if I am listening
or do I almost accidentally overhear?
yet, such a loud voice requiring no breath to speak it
the funny thing is that that voice never stutters!
some part of me pays more attention to my breathing
then I do
it’s like I am rowing a kayak in a tranquil lake
and my hands are more aware of the water than I
they are like otters with a task at hand
while I am somewhere between a palate of water colors
and a canvass of approval, mind spent
once in a while I have to convince myself
that what is happening to me, like this
is happening to thousands of other people
almost at the same time, but we can’t link up
we’re like a giant telescope staring out
at the same predicament of being
but can’t collectively connect the introspective dots
I really can’t wait for real to get to this level of share
without having to go to a major athletic event
to fake the whole thing as if we are only audience
still waiting for self-consciousness
to become, to clearly become
a common conscious mind
as a oneness thing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment