also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, September 21, 2018

wanting you to look into this mirror 9/21/18


having an identity crisis of being
not of doing, just being
for once, 
to have given up on clarity from shadows
it is not even mirror time to reflect
of course there is my feel
and the grip overwhelming my feel
it is hard to peel away the tension
layer by layer
but for this feel as my feel
where vast has a self-assurance
where emanation and animation have resource 
as from soul-home
before, beneath and behind the complexities of karma
find me the driver of drawnness
where my oversoul had a lightness of being
before circumstance became representational
more than having my service serve humanity
I want my evolution to provide for others as invitational
for them to awake into their lightness of being
beyond the wardrobe of common sense and predicament
I bleed for a pronouncement 
beyond emotional self esteem as the driver
for my want to allow a channeled existence
I have lived as a truck driver of spirit
long journeys on a daily basis can happen
intuitive focus is my medicine for cause-worthy-ness
I existed before I exist is to tell myself
I am worth before I have search, apprehension and ponder
I am visionary before the concretization of thought
I am over-soul connected with everyone I meet
light feeds me by confluence and contradiction
my feel-think is more fluidly efficient than my think-feel
I can present as an aura of details
but know of me then know me
by my heart to yours . . . first



No comments:

Post a Comment