also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 15, 2018

oh, for the way 9/15/18


I feel for the steel of soft 
in the deep dive overwhelming me,
for the stoniness of fragrance 
racing through me unending,
for the hands on fresh peel 
coming from every next thought,
for the penetrative claws 
from the front paws 
of this moment’s grip on me,
for the weightlessness impacting me
around visions’ next arrival
and then the seamlessness of sensory inputs 
settling ground to ceiling within me,
and for the passive-aggressiveness 
of my dualistic thinking.
oh, such longing for the way 
that summary builds a permanent nest
out of the twigs made of my conclusions nesting,
for the flat bridge sighted of that horizon line
when I am ocean beached, horizontal, 
then staring straight away,
for the spontaneous expression that comes to me
as if finger painting
that comes forth 
from every feverish next touch,
for the way that the foreignness of cold 
grabs at my attention
with such consistent intrinsic insistence,
for the way that agreement expects to hibernate within me,
for the way that the deeps of the sky 
look back at me, fondly,
for the way that time is the only race
as we are but a species of its participating inhabitants,
for the way that motivation is like catchy sing-along jingles
that eventually come to reside 
in my silent constant hum,
for the way that passages are like popups from books
that I would rather walk through and under than ever read,
for the way that turmoils linger like laundry hung
on an outside line 
but still attention grabbing in view,
for the way the memories are sent my way
like pictorial postcards as if my ears are tenderly burning,
for the way I come to familiar by my daily stare-downs
with the weather front-door facing me,
for the way amusement comes to me 
from the visual geometry of passing cars,
for the way I am endlessly yet zestfully impressed 
with the unceasing visuals of curvature,
for the way that sound humorously hides 
as if it is in the musicality of instruments,
for the way that the sun’s movement 
is so sneaky steadfast amusing,
for the way that the wind is always the whisper
but never the subject matter of the message we share, 
for  the way that I would feel completely nude
without this clothing made of my experience,
for the way that I have conviction 
as if I am on the forever road, 
traveling home,
and for the way that my every next breath-in 
is my back stage pass 
to the front stage presence 
of now, as presenting . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment