also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, September 7, 2018

into double digits 9/7/18


hey, we’re into the double digits here.
yes, but who’s counting?
and what are we counting?
and for what purpose does this count matter?
is count a reframe relative to importance?
does all of these as featured have the same backstory?
and if so, what am I to do with that information?
do any of my conclusions now have more import of angst? 
does disgust from discussion lead to any affirmative action?
for who am I to know or care?
audience is for persuasion.
is all of this information just a varied kind of infomercial?
am I buying my conclusions as a personal investment?
and this is adding value to my living situation?
so does my attention, however distraught, 
have a certain commercial value, financially speaking?
who is paying whom for my attention span’s occupancy?
I have come to believe that I am an impotent audience.
as a bystander, I am listless and disenfranchised.
how do I recover from this onslaught of account?
why is relevant so marginalized as my commonsense view?
hearing is such a hook, am I am a john for listening?
am I a customer for opinion’s sake?
for some reason I now feel like scenery and not audience.
please, give me a walk in nature and its auditory choir.
yes, now we’re in double digits here,
trees, birds, varieties of greens and variances of breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment