also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 12, 2018

training for life 712/18


reality is an invisible train-ride
the monotony of never ending motion revealed 
with very intrusive close self-quarters 
surrounding me, representing as me
in what feels like the emotional actuality of a caboose
and all the ever ongoing of the now 
is already out of sight
but ever so present 
living in the seeming aftermath
I notice also others on invisible train-rides 
going every which way are around me
and yet all I am left with 
is this one back-window fleeting view
of the recent now, 
out from this caboose view of the after-now
as an ever departing scene
disappearing into the distance
as a cloud of outcomes, memories and doubts
all of this as evidence 
in the constant slow burn churn pronouncing 
this rhythm generating my clickity-clack as aftermath
yet in my heart, as once said,
I do have a ticket to ride
it so seems like this current-ride is my forever life
while the tracks going forward
are sensory drawn
my mind is filled with journey 
as a sense of meaningful things
going every which way forward
but leaving a ‘was’ 
in the settling-behind-me dust
I do love when the train whistle blows
as the future becomes forthcoming excitement 
even the experience of curves 
is beholding to the moment
I feel that motion 
is always praying for me
ever in the arms of movement as caring
training for life
is coming your way . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment