also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, July 30, 2018

the more 7/30/18


the more 
that experience molds me 
into constant receivership
the more
that spirit wants me to be 
the enterprise of broadcast
the more
that linear reasoning wants me 
to make decisions
that choose one or the other
the more 
that dualistic thinking pits this 
one cognitive version 
against the soul of the other
what is more 
when all is one?

the more 
that self-consciousness 
gives me singular directives 
from a myopic point of view
the more 
that mindfulness has the upper hand 
with language
and then my emotionality suffers 
the subsequent stifling consequences
what is more?
when more 
is only the mindset of less 
personified . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment