also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, July 13, 2018

taken up 7/13/18


I have taken up the cause from within me
compelled to embrace the unknown
with openness from a deep interior
imaginary from there
into my motion 
the movement is the saying of it all
form and gestures fill 
with emotion coming forth
my mind, as first audience, 
following its lead
throwing petals of intention
as if forethought, 
into the security of it as deed
needs are then woven
tasks sing-back as if the chorus or refrain
don’t really know any of the words for this
but the melody, in my being, says it all
not a journey but my procession of spirit
brought out into the light 
behind but also part of the doing
the carriage of spirit coming forth
it is like falling up 
by following this invisible lead
there is a lit candle guiding 
a blaze of outpour
so secreted behind all of this as actions
for action is the prayer
soul intent be well disguised
only the light from within gives it all away
tell me there is an array of us out here
filling each and every day
belief is but a bystander
the welling continues 
without reason as its guide
drawnness is the oh so intoxicant
passion is but this spiritual pheromone  
in the slow but thorough constancy 
of the cool white-hot burning 
from the apparent invisibility 
of this yearn . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment