also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, July 16, 2018

the deeply within 7/16/18


there is a place within me
where tears have no justification to exist
but they do
as stand-alones of solemn presence
they are earnest and complete
without the need of cause 
I bathe in them from time to time
run breath by 
for approval of existence
have no explanation
for their whereabouts or means
they maybe my blood of soul
without the need of lifetimes 
to expand upon or explain
they are rock solid 
by liquidity’s ease
full of vastness 
embrace every chapter of my existence
but unwavering 
I go there to find
as if separate from self to start
only to realize 
that in all ways,
is,
and comes from 
the deeply within . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment