also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, July 14, 2018

full emptiness 7/14/18


I am the solemnity of all albatross
looking to empathically fly 
in the constancy 
of an orgasmic wherewithal sky
to be then of the spirit 
beyond the compress and compromise
of wing against wind 
appeasement into flight
to seek out celestials 
as an ongoing operative
beyond the prayer of thermals
above the anointed sainthood 
of an oceanic view
where blue is the constancy 
of my soulful song
and the universe is its mouth 
melodically forthcoming
sacred murmur is in my bloodstream 
ever the streaming 
as freely is to flow
for then, 
I whisper into the void
feel for the body-heat of nothingness 
to arise,
for paradox has this poignancy
to give me a euphoric sense of horizon 
for flying into the full emptiness 
of its smile . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment