also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, June 19, 2018

the all of we 6/19/18


I go out into the forest of no-means.
all I brought with me were receptors
but they have no apparent usage.
also I brought full-bodied sensory-aware
to take in what is offered.
but offering is not a medium of exchange that occurs.
even occurrence puts me on empty-alert.
I came here in experiential receivership
yet I am still in the summary of nothing to show.
maybe the concept of place does not apply. 
some part of me is laughing at my over-thinking.
my mind seems to be dismayed in dress rehearsal.
I seem to have the habit of expectation as overbearing,
encouraging me towards the premise of results.
but none of these seemingly apply.
in appraisal, I appear to be equipped 
with a tourist’s sense of wants and needs,
like I am deeply invested in a here-to-there.
a mind-scan of self-consciousness
only causing a mirror-reflection affect.
maybe it was all my assumption
that mind-effort would take me there.
maybe what I conceived of as possible
has now become, how I conceive as the possibility.
that I considered myself, not to be there
may turn out to be
that I considered myself not there.
maybe not even the likelihood of a there.
that that ‘there’ does not exist.
that ‘there’ is only here, and now,
as if there exist as a foreign land,
unknown to me.
my attempt at full disclosure
only addresses my absence there of
and reveals a self-consciousness 
as an essential presumption.
for now, it appears that I exist as only raft,
floating on an ocean of the unrevealed,
as if this is metaphor as the matrix,
onward as my substantial existence.
what thought saves me
that is not entirely made of this exhaust?
thought is only an offering
and apparently never the revelation.
thought may be the undressing of the mind
from these menial tasks.
what seemed puzzling about it all
is that the puzzle may only have one peace.
and that peace may be the all of we . . .




No comments:

Post a Comment