also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, June 16, 2018

witness stands behind 6/16/18


witness stands behind

I breathe in 
as an internal optimist.
then, I breathe out
as a captive 
of judgment and conclusions.
what happens in between
maybe the muddledom of living.
it is the full spectrum
from reward to rejection
yet, every breath-in
is a new day
and every breath-out
seems to be the result
of sensory overload
taken in by cognitive business.
but there needs to be a levity 
to the experience enterprise.
impressions run in 
like newborns looking for nurturance
and I then see 
what I have to offer in return
whether embrace is a journey of burden
or whether it is a rise of reward.
my witness stands behind my watcher
and quietly observes.
this self-compassion handles every theme.
spirit serves up emotion
to every topic’s need.
sometimes this as a free-fall.
actually it feels like I am in time.
then, I catch myself in frame
and return to surrender . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment