also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, June 15, 2018

a ‘fine print’ frame of mind 6/15/18


I‘m in a fine-print frame of mind.
didn’t say I was cynical
but I am suspect.
still have a sense of levity
but doubt it will lead to laughter.
may have a need for glasses
and the potential patience for rereads
and then the self dialogue
of murmured questions
followed by the low drone of quippy answers. 
I am somewhat resistant but assuming 
that I am moving towards their mindset
and they, who wrote all of this,
are not moving towards mine.
I do draw the line 
at the need to understanding legalese. 
and if they are speaking that way
then I will assume the mood of me
is moving towards the worst.
and after a very short period of victimhood, 
I will keep my glasses on,
go outside, 
directly to the garden,
to look closely at leaves and colorful flowers,
for the same fine print experience.
only to be rewarded 
in my mind for then.
the fine print of the sacred cut I see
makes headlines.
and then yes, fine print
does produce amazing revelations 
as rewards . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment