also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, December 15, 2022

the pure state


the pure state,

does it have sunrises and passing clouds?

does experience hang out by the dumpster of living,

hoping for what comes its way?

would any conversation be appropriate

or is mental just a nervous habit of interruption?

could I get by with just a still shot

or do I need the movie on 24/7,

as if I am afraid to ask?

is there any audience to this?

does it have an eventful stature?

should I invite any of my senses along?

am I a me when I get there?

is there a purchase plan

or are we all invited 

whenever we get there?

I have had lots of expectations.

is there a just reward for that?

will I laugh or cry,

even if it makes no sense?

will I feel complete?

is my asking sort of like a nervous habit?

does honesty even exist?

I might have guessed 

that thoughts don't get in.

maybe self as a pit pass doesn't work either.

maybe it's not a journey.

I never thought of that before.

is it an end to confusion?

maybe I guess I don't want to know.

pure state.

is inquiry as good as longing?

would any kind of experience get me in?

sorry, we already covered that.

I just can't believe it's based on good actions.

that seems silly to me.

there must be some other calling card.

I could go with destiny,

but then I would just have to wait.

at this point,

I don't really know

what pure state might mean.

okay does pure state have meaning

or is that just the way I conceive of it

from where I'm at right now?

damn, I sure have a lot of questions.

and there is not one damn response

in any of this as dialogue . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment