also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, December 1, 2022

it is as we are

make what go away,

is not a mind-game I continually play.

I don't want forget or memory.

I don't even want a sense of proximity,

as either we are or it is.

I don't want definite as mind-speak either,

yet I think wanting is fitful

and all of this is privately being said to myself.

I am not alone in my person.

there is a bunch of us.

it's crowded being self conscious.

I just like it in a thoughtless way.

way before mental commentary intrudes.

I am not saying silence,

as if in no-speak.

but I am saying presence without interpretives,

that could never ever appear. 

as this as a narrative lead-in

doesn't ever approach me for togetherness.

I am of what it is, 

without notice intruding.

it has destiny all over it,

but not a reality context to provide.

I will not take this to my grave.

it's going on within me thereafter.

it was before I came to be.

and that it is,

does not answer to explanation.

you got one presence, too.

ours could be of the same,

but knowing won't make that clear.

it is as we are.

and another word noted,

won't help with that . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment