also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, December 2, 2022

say when


when your soul conviction 

is becoming a personal lament,

when the exude of precious moments 

runs and hides themselves away,

when one's forbidden heart

lives like a freezing glacier,

when the sunlight of living

gives shadows as a meaningful script,

when knowing is a needed antiseptic,

rather than a useful aphrodisiac, 

when the handling of bothersome

is more useful than the skillset of caress,

send the plague of that consciousness, 

my way.

may they ravage on 

all that thrives on me.

leave me bare to the bones.

giving me the gift

of a skeletal inward smile

and no mirror of outer reflection,

so that I know of me

from the making in each moment.

where refrain and reflection

have lost their poise to pose.

I'll then be the drum-skin

of reverberation's call.

I will ascend 

within the sound of the wind,

yet no breeze will carry me astray.

I will then not be the force in its movement,

but only the consciousness of its flow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment