also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 10, 2022

what oneness has


I am in a deep trough 

of the heartfelt. 

only the air that I breath 

defines me.

gratitude in, 

devotion out.

I have wings 

of buoyancy spread,

feelings farther than 

I could possibly see.

I was present 

for the birth of water.

I know of sky 

before it became localized.

I have lived 

before impressions were ever made.

as an excuse, 

I took on identity,

otherwise no need to be 

as evident.

what all is, 

was before isness claimed.

heartfelt invented time 

as a way of embrace.

otherwise, seed would always stay 

as essence.

integrity would never be observed 

as such.

the prayer would have 

no lip-servicing.

all language would coalesce 

becoming of one sound.

not that it would be spoken

but more essentially just be.

and we, as beings, 

are the only ones 

who define this 

as the universe,

for oneness has no demands 

to be . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment