also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, September 2, 2022

the train ride


the cruel world of differences

is the endless negative affirmations 

associated with being separate from.

I am really connected to everything

but I claim touch as an appropriate means.

I have sensory monitoring my every intake.

I start each day as a separate island

in a sea of nearby. 

I float along on top of all of the nearbys,

maintaining my soul as separate from.

all I can articulate are distinctions set apart.

language ever gives me guidelines for this approach.

common ground is a group associating,

but never a oneness of presence or being.

it's a wonder what I fill my brain with.

relating is a sophisticated existence 

done from the start-point of alone.

assumptions are the baggage of unsaidness carried.

the day is a labor of toppings spoken.

hard to ponder,

the world of differences as oneness expressed.

I don't see that endpoint happening in my lifetime.

the train comes.

I am born.

there is the train ride.

I get off by dying.

the train moves on.

destination was a false fronting of my existence. 

if oneness happened,

I was too preoccupied to really notice.

maybe gross movement in the collective

was a given clue

but I was only equipped with spectator wisdom.

it was a train ride.

I never felt I got to drive the train

and it wasn't a route that birds would fly.

nevertheless we rubbed up against the earth seamlessly.

I know that's not true 

but for the purposes 

of ongoing commentary 

apparently moving us along,

I will say that, 

with no further thought about it.

speech is based on so much gloss

and yet that is what we agreed to.

aberrant confluence is a way of understanding life.

I got a window seat of a mind.

half truths pass me by, 

daily from my view.

the other side of the ride is all hearsay. 

I need specifics to express my ability to show concern.

I can't just wholly care.

that would be an absurdity of being out of character,

a definition of love without articulates in mastery.

quite simplistically, 

movement justifies my existence.

everything else is presumptuously human-antics.

for some of substance, movement shows.

for the rest, subtlety reigns.

and if there is existence without any mass,

I hope to get there in passing.

I wanted the train ride to be metaphorical in nature.

I wanted real to be without accreditation.  

there is so much occupancy to real,

that it disgusts me to have to play along.

although I must admit that showering 

while riding on the train

is a must of sensate and sensual combined.

when the water not only falls by gravity's design

but by travel's lateral with the train in motion,

I feel embraced and immersed,

as the water's motion is holding me close and adoring.

otherwise my ass is as much a sense as my eyes.

one sees out while the other sits down.

there is achievement 

within these confines of assessment.

I can create false purpose as well as anyone.

there are stoppages for illness and nonevents.

but generally, the read is the feel

and the feel is ever the ride.

I don't have a final resting place in mind.

at some point I just want to get off

on everything that will be left behind.

I practice that everyday.

experience is, for me, a form of disrobing.

so when I am finally out the door,

its ashes in the wind

and please don't stop the train to toss them . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment