also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 24, 2022

fifty-fifty


I am the urges of thunder

before it wisecracks.

I am the contagion of lightening

before it winks.

I am the gypsies of cloud

on vagrant thermal journeys. 

I am the rooftops of cosmetics

to the face of every city applied.

I am everything that you see through

as none of your business.

I am generally everything that grows

that genuinely smiles back in green.

I invade your senses

and the blather of recognition.

I breath you

but not out of fear.

what you have as think

keeps the juices flowing.

I am the compositional capacity of thought

with an endless supply of movies to view.

your experience is calling you

to order from the menu.

I wish I was made of emotion.

but I am not.

that is your gift to offer.

if you do,

we're fifty-fifty, even-steven, 

across this living equation . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment