also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, September 28, 2022

be, as un-contextual


I go into the ethers of emotional residuals

that weep in mindless tidings 

of soulful embrace.

all of my past 

that lead to this moment,

is a composure of assurance and heed.

I am this out-of-body, 

beyond what experience offers.

my source-point is selfless outpouring 

that the fabric of being feels through. 

no more, that 'I' as a claim, should matter.

every vibratory ripple 

is the embracing of the up and down,

as the intensity within the overlord of ease,

as the blend of up and down gravities.

no moment is now too soon in its greetings.

I vacantly wander in the blessedness of timing,

wearing the mask of human mass as representational,

kept in the coven of my near-angels

that are not of this, my lifetime's needs.

I pressure, wax seal, every last moment,

never to be read, going forward, again.

I have no further usage for a dictionary's read.

meaning was just this very breath

and then gone.

nothing now ever comes to mind,

that is either referenced as new or old.

now passes as incomparable,

as all of experience is chiseled away

and falls on the floor as passing debris.

what I singularly take from the now,

dismisses the ever-framing of that now.

'be' is not a definitive frame of action.

'be' is without audience,

in essence.

for the drunkenness of language 

has lost itself in its usage . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment