also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, August 7, 2022

what's a field day like?


I live immersed in the river 

of this next moment's wash.

ever embraced 

in its nuances constantly passing.

nothing of outrageousness to notice 

but ongoing is emerging as soothe.

enveloped by awareness's beaming

as is ever its witness pledge.

the child of my mind fancies 

in the whimsy of details,

my salutations privately offered, 

as inward passing remarks.

motionless done, 

as a gesturing of calm.

gaze, with no particulars advancing.

feel, with embodiment as formalized.

no statement of being 

arises to be spoken.

presence is overwhelming 

all of substantive matter.

sensory, as incoming, is blessed, 

yet, sent on its way.

fluidity is fountaining 

as the pour of this flow.

aliveness is having a field day.

me, I am along for the glide . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment