also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, August 16, 2022

was there ever an us?


I am the up-take of tears forming,

as my embrace of your presence.

if I had purity of breath to give you,

I would be third eye to third eye with you.

I would be with all of the motion of you

but without the burden of form.

we are one before thought exists.

emotion is our creed of connection,

both for what it is 

and from where it comes from.

if heart as an occupancy in time and space,

we know of it from before then.

we are embodiment 

before the thought of it occurs.

pain or indulgence do not distract us.

our method of form 

is both tactile and tentative.

for we are from beyond 

what that form expresses.

we have no measure of distance from the other.

siamese style would be acting out to see and say.

mood is distant outer apparel.

we are consumed is ever becoming. 

we take off the we 

when circumstance is absent.

I have no other as you.

we are full circle in the wink of an eye.

time is a pleasure at the petting zoo of existence.

all motion blesses us

with a means to express 

the isness ever present . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment