also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 10, 2022

unfounded questioning


as if here,

at the epicenter of unfounded questioning.

what a format,

as if inquiry ever really matters.

grains of sand in an hourglass

pass as significance, just as well.

"may I have this dance",

seems like a reasonable question to be asking.

but what if the meaning of life

has guffaw in response, 

written all over it ?

how am I supposed to know how to know?

is it babble until it becomes self-understood?

what is the great surrender or gain

if I come to understand?

milestones of life come and go,

and understanding was my means of pseudo passage?

what has real ever saved me from?

I am always in a flotilla of floating with the unknowns.

if I really know,

of what persuasion is that to me?

does my pretend rests upon 

the certitude of my resolve?

for this only gets messier by inquiry.

I guess, 

I can't answer.

so where does questioning come from?

at least not in the format of another question,

as if that's a form of re-redundancy, applied.

so my lips are sealed. 

but I have an earnest heart

that is evident and spent on yearning for, 

and I can't come to question that? . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment