also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, August 17, 2022

no think goes there


I am filled 

by the presence of this moment.

but I do not want to fill myself 

with any sense or need of response.

I want to disrobe from this feel

and just be of the vast.

but the consciousness of time 

forces me to admit to this wardrobe.

sensory ever chatters and upholds.

but there is a being of me 

that does not translate 

or transduce into knowing.

I want to take off this knowing 

and be of this moment 

without it being a there, 

to disrobe of this awareness of that there,

to leave the pointedness 

and even certainty of that there,

to be without these reservations 

insisting and persisting,

to where and if 

what goes beyond meaning, 

to a dimensionless beyond

in its embody-ness .

to be conscious 

without the wardrobe of aware.

to be without any intention or attention

that is so heavy handed in a mindful way.

even observance like this

is to be out in the freezing cold.

yet deep within,

where there is a void of warmth,

that is a laughing fire,

that lived and died 

its birth and death 

lifetimes ago

in this offering.

if and when we have no think to share,

oneness is unperturbed . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment