also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, May 9, 2022

well how is 'how' done?


the freedom of a cage,

wings of inertia,

the solid responses from a vacuum,

how is desire either one lump or two?

your cough is more then just breath racing,

as I am allowed to say sidebar remarks.

tell me, if you can,

what is the fabric of a wish?

how did a dream get into this room?

I thought we were alone.

I mean, I am alone,

yet talking to myself,

as a self, 

as a party of two.

no, no, maybe there are more,

but they're not paying attention.

let's get back to the original inquiry.

freedom, as a concept,

a concept, as thought provoked.

what does mind do with its awareness?

what is the worth of triviality's efforts?

worth, how circumventive is that to mention,

as if passage, any passage,

gets one further along?

next moments pass,

even if not attended to by attention.

the freedom of a cage,

wings of inertia,

the solid responses from a vacuum,

how is desire either one lump or two?

I asked thirst for its cause.

I wanted to know. 

who keeps me awake with this?

yes, I am willing to be endearing,

but we both know that that is a distraction.

I say we and we both know that means me.

for how to unscramble this unraveling? 

for even 'how' needs a lifeline to continue . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment