also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, May 17, 2022

transfixed beyond enchantment


take what you experience of me 

from my eyes.

mold me 

into eventuals and outcomes.

listen in to everything I've ever seen.

know my eyes as narrative 

but at the cutting edge of now.

I am all answers yet still questioning.

tell of the beyond of being human.

explain to me, 

the grip of my possessing this presence.

show me where my wings come from,

why fear has made me sharply inquisitive. 

take everything of me 

to where I am more.

bliss will not silence me from this search.

if you know the truth 

then mirrors are a waste of our time.

I don't want indulge,

I want presence to speak to me 

outside of time 

and the wardrobe of circumstance.

look through me

as if after every conversation we could have ever had.

make me appear beyond all your confessions.

give me steadfast light as confirmation.

my body is its own french kiss.

be sweet but not distracted.

I am walking my life to a far star in focus.

how you are ground, furthers me.

I can be a pallet of emotions

but I am more than the paint staring back.

I am aware that spontaneous is the cutting edge.

give me a reveal 

that has know, meaning yes,

that I am affirmed beyond my presence questioning,

where heartfelt has enormity 

rather than the tendrils of serenity

or the ringlets of peacefulness in recovery,

where fresh is a constancy of truth presenting,

where I sob in overwhelm calmly,

where my being is the source of embodiment. 

I want to be of the soothe beyond affirming,

to be selfless yet enormity consumed.

be the eyes of your soul to mine,

where all of conversation ceases to exist,

where even reveal is silenced from its completed task,

where expression needs no cause,

where oneness makes it own waves

and we exist as one beyond the splash . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment