also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, May 23, 2022

awareness


awareness provides 

for the vast lands, 

that I travel.

I take my senses along, 

as sort of kids of mine.

each having their own delighting perspective.

notice, as my sidekick,

makes all kinds of commentary,

as we are a traveling band.

they all have free reign, 

but tend to like 

to all hang out together.

they each have ideas, 

about where to place my attention.

surely I listen up, 

appear to be initially interested,

as such is the influx of incoming 

from all of them at once.

I guess if I wanted sensory overload, 

I'd go for the hologram from them.

I mean, 

they all got points of interests, 

for me to notice.

I am a residence of reception,

a canvas of response,

a river of the ongoing,

a feel state in their ever embrace,

a wellspring of emotional animation.

and they,

all contributors of stimulation,

artists in their own right.

and I,

am in a constant sea of receivership,

as if blessedly so.

all of them, as sensory, 

laying down a petaled path,

for me to journey on . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment