also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, February 19, 2022

middle ground absent


we both get the surfacey and the deep, 

but not so much 

the otherwise interactionals.

you have procedural prominence in mind, 

where as I have curiosity privatized. 

you prefer being a responsible party,

I tend to be monkish. 


I want to demystify you, 

you want to be decision made.

I have inward travel-desire, 

you desire outer world travel.


you have interest as upkeep.

I have interests from curiosity. 

your feeling-range is kept close to the chest,

yet my feeling-range 

is not socially appropriate.


we both deeply care, 

but have varied means 

of awareness and procedure.

I find each of us 

accommodating to the other.

I say easy is worth carving up.

you say definitely, 

with a conclusion from search.


I want discovery out of the abstract. 

you want definite out of need.

our relationals to each other are complex 

in varied different presenting ways. 

I could feel sorry on the surface, 

but more deeply committed 

to inward insight.

you have compelling observations

that guide you into action or restraint.

 


you have nurturance as a self-response.

I have caring, 

as a private almost secret enterprise.

you have caring as potential responsibility.

I don't generally agree to just agree.

if you don't care, for you, no need to agree.


you have the aptitude of a hunter.

I have stupid simple joys of the day.

my mind-time is not real in a worldly way.

your mind-time is overly worldly, demanded.


I live in the world 

of what you don't say, but think.

you live in a world 

where what I say, is profoundly abstract.

you see yourself as feminine preoccupied.

I see myself as circumstantially gendered. 


for me, nothing is ever rendered as fair, 

but everything is possibly in question.

you have pragmatic demands, 

that constitute a need for timing and order.


I don't know how to alter your disposition. 

you seem to have thick skin.

I appear as quite easily disinterested,

or else scheming towards a future in mind.


you radically observe and posture yourself, accordingly.

I have hunting skills of human nature 

but also tears.

do we each know 

what high level enjoyment is?

yet we each feel middle-ground absent 

from the other . . .






No comments:

Post a Comment