also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, February 11, 2022

if I had an 'I'


let's just say,

I am the hidden smile 

behind every sunrise.

I am the snow melt 

now residing as tears in reserve.

I am the evening breeze 

that calm heartbeats deserve.

I am the landing 

right after the movie of the day ends.

I am the 'what is whole' 

that has no broken-down parts.

I am the emptiness 

between thoughts that heals what hurts.

I am the ambience of self, 

sourcing love without plots.

I am the demystifier 

of any next moment's curse.

I am the nameless presence 

that you dress-up hidden in as.

I go on 

without words or promises 

in the unending.

I live a deathless life 

feeding on the vacuum of time.

I am only an I, 

as the knock on the door 

of your awareness.

I am beckoning 

before it has identity.

I am first thoughts 

that your emotions can embrace.

I am what can come through 

that your feelings foster.

I am not contextual 

under any circumstance defined.

I am purity 

before the name-calling begins.

I am soul of substance 

passing as image, undefined.

I am spirit-call 

professing in a language way.

I am unnamable as essence 

seeking self in response.

if I had an I, 

I would gladly give it away,

to be the stream of being, 

on behalf of you,

in your becoming . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment