also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, August 22, 2021

the said of unsaidness

 

sexuality is just like the bark on the tree

you're thinking verb 

while I'm thinking noun


I came so far with this

as if memory is my burden


go ahead hurt me with details

for I love hearing your voice


oh there was a last time

and I made that memory into a locked door


you want me to tell you everything

I don't know that much and I know better


if I had a dime for every time

I'd be a clock-face in other peoples' eyes


it is as if she died in my arms

with every emotional question 

left unanswered


so where are you off to

take me there if I have never been


I want to believe what you are saying

but only as a bedtime story to sleep on


you make more sense

than I have a capacity to trust


I bet you don't 

is a dare I so want to watch


and lastly, this means I care too much

to face the consequences 

that could come . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment