also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, August 12, 2021

the depth of we


experience overtime, 

dulls my attunement to you.

I settle for the sensory superficial of this,

as the novelty of experience 

becomes the narrative of my story.

I come to view oneness 

from a separate point of view.

where we are one,

I am aware from over there,

as watching,

as an island of intimate memories.

I now experience these memories 

in places 

where they imbibe and immerse me,

and are truly simultaneously taking place.

experience displaces me from such.

I am of an occasional sampling 

that deeply reminds me

of the depth of us.

and that experience itself is remote 

to the oneness that is.

I comfort myself,

my aloneness,

with prayers of connectedness.

what I then experience, 

I go beyond.

what had time as a mentor,

has now as a voice.

I only can hear 

what cannot be said

that comes from you,

through a voice 

that comes through me.

I am now just the audience 

of our shared intimacy.

our oneness thaws into my experience.

ever evaporative,

for we are now in the sky

I can never see 

but I am part of that feel.

everywhere that I do not go,

we are there as one.

I am on an island of perception,

surrounded by the sea of we.

it is blasphemy to speak of this,

as if I am a separate voice.

let us make the wind 

then become the breeze 

of our distant togetherness.

for I have taken up a cause

that stands for me,

as I am the yearn of wings

ever in lifetimes of flight . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment