also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, August 23, 2021

take me


how does bitter truth tastefully done feel,

when noticing it, 

as if it is rude?

why does commentary 

have to then intercede?

what made mind such a negotiator 

as if a crossing guard in my brain?

to save me from what?

I didn't ask for concrete and shoes.

but here it is, 

meeting my walking,

every step of the way.

maybe I wanted to feel barefooted 

and to hear forest path story telling.

maybe I would have appreciated

deep over-night snow,

early morning melting,

as appreciated ankle deep listening

to white silence singing new melodies

from their night time in the making,

as my foot for ears enjoys 

the chill of this listening.

I wanted my senses 

to take the hand of my mind

and adventure it.

not my mind to steer me,

so that sensory 

was the hum of reoccurrence.

I wanted wit in audience

not as the conductor.

every breath is a page turn.

orchestra, play something off the page.

scheme instruments I haven't heard.

make melodies that humble my grasp.

I want for melt not might.

I want for embrace 

to teach inner remarks.

bless me to be sensuously aware.

please take me, 

by anointing . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment