also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, August 15, 2021

the past steals the future as the present


how to escape the traditions 

of becoming physical mass 

and taking on shapely form

and yet continue to be the essence of being


how to know 

the uncontrollable glorious rage 

that dwells inside of passivity 

that dwells inside of every seed 

yet essence-being expressed forthcoming


how this energy is dazzling frequencies 

in new electro-status signatures

featuring the present-future arriving

rather than stoically honoring 

the memory-past


how my past is always trying to speak 

to my future 

to envision the creation of emotions 

before they happen

me believing myself to not be 

the artist of intent needed

for my emotional signature on now 

comes from my future


I'm going into nobody 

and onto nothing

for me, no time is hearsay-jostling  

for the self is the last to know


getting beyond the body of work

and the mind of attention's fill

and those emotions of undertows

is to futurize 

for this present forthcoming . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment