also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, July 30, 2021

life in the ever-change


everything is looking radically different once again.

I see the sameness of differences 

continually happening.

no two experiences are a matching set.

the novelty of differences 

is a kind of boredom.

comparative truth is 

at ad nauseam ongoing. 

experience is an inner voiced chatty-cathy.

what is with the ever monologue?

I have to go to another room inside myself,

far away from the chatter and blab.

oh, to live in a self-consciousness, 

where conclusions have 

short attention spans.

I asked for trees 

and a hammock slowly swinging,

a partial sky 

with placid exposure looking back.

I wanted gravity to hug me 

by the swing of it

and for visual focus to come from distant

all the way into my eyes closed. 

but still in color-blends 

and curvaceous sight.

here is an inner stream 

that passes through me.

it has visuals and muted sounds.

we are buddies, now and then.

I don't regard this as experience

but more so as secret friends.

it's a world of worth,

without comparisons or otherwise account.

I figured, we each have one,

somewhere within the morass of it all.

I'm not saying sanity

but I am with spirit in mind 

and asking for heart with soul . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment