also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, July 17, 2021

beyond know


what I gain by not understanding,

is to not run into the arms of conclusions,

to venture with fresh eyes,

as if unknown attempts to embrace me,

for the connection of its terms

rather than mine, accustomed.

my senses are confused.

I have never asked them, in this way.

they want comparative immediately.

I refuse their request.

we continue on in a freefall way.

I then question my usage of senses, 

to start with.

what does my mind scheme, 

without their immediacy?

I seem to want and implore for confusion,

but that is now the answer demand of me.

no, I want venturing to carry on.

some part of me excitedly agrees.

shook free and we stream on,

as if knowing is only the use 

of a visitor approach.

having respect for not knowing is new,

no pleading or excuses for ignorance,

as if I would go there to claim.

no, just the interface is newly melting.

I realize, how I hold up as a self separate,

how fundamentally separatism 

is maintained,

yet still hard to cross that barrier 

into this presence,

even if this was just like swimming in water.

I have a fright as a conditioning. 

it takes me way back 

into childhood training,

but this is bigger then that.

and so we go on.

I have these skills, before I had words.

I have a sense of being

and even a presence from before that.

how strange to realize,

I get a sense of before birth,

from where is not the claim,

but I am from there.

maybe from there I can relate,

as if this is knowing

is at a very different level of connection,

almost as if energy to energy.

from there, we are not doing my person 

as an entity.

there is a confluence. 

there is a knowing I am relating to.

and from there, we just are.

I hang on to the 'are' concept strangely.

I have a need to be a me….still.

yet if I take off my me,

then the knowing, 

was as my cloths, 

are gone.

and habitual saying serves no purposes.

imagine as you can,

and so here we go . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment