also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, November 22, 2019

self as justified 11/22/19


each of us is a sperm donor of thought.
we secrete with some degree of constancy.
I live inside your thoughts 
as source and carriage.
there is more to what is said
then just the heard of it.
I hurl of myself, breath assisted
and I whirl along pronounced as edified.
I use your voice as appearance and accompaniment.
I am an unavoidable vibrational whisper 
on the eardrums of those around.
they are within the spectrum of response
but first, there is impact as register,
from meaningful to meddlesome.
for their translator goes into action, deep within,
as if tuning fork to tuning fork are our possibilities.
pluck to hum as hum to pluck is the blue print,
yet noise, as registered, 
could be an eventual outcome.
the ambient clamor is as a reason for disregard.
but if tune and tone align, 
somewhat straight away,
then resonance could lead to a forthcoming response.
yes, say looks, like informational exchange.
but I only parade topic to get to the tonal.
I live for sumptuous tonal in response.
there is meaning hidden inside of language sounded.
a higher charge of intimacy occurs
than with the proper of spoken words.
it is realm worthy to persist although disguised.
the quench is unsurpassed and fully completing.
I live through you, for the heartfelt,
despite our intellectual and topical concerns.
we are our mothers from before life.
we are our wisdom before discernment presents.
we are one of soul before we got separated 
into a me and you.
maybe this lifetime we awaken
and I will continue to use your thoughts as mine.
and softly, thought by thought, breath by breath,
life beyond conclusions will begin to be dawn.
maybe then we will come to know love
as nothing that can be objectified.
but only lived alive by being
before the interjection of our separate thoughts 
still created by our cultures of distraction,
and by the means of our intelligence, 
spent on the concept of self as justified . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment